An Ayurvedic Herb for healing joints and bones, backed by 2,000 years of natural medicine and several recent scientific studies.
Proven Nutrition’s HEAL contains Ultra-High Purity Cissus Quadrangularis that when used daily can help:
- Improve healing of joints and bones.
- Reduce inflammation in the body.
- Lower blood sugar levels.
Great Add-Ons to HEAL:
- CORE: All-Natural Drink Mix for Every-Day Health and Refreshment
- BETA: For added Exercise Endurance and Recovery
- CITRULLINE: Support Cardiovascular Health and Endurance
- D-AA: All Natural Nutritional Support for Male Hormones
- CREA-HCL: Ultra-High Purity Creatine Without Bloating
The active ingredient in HEAL,Cissus Quadrangularis, has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to heal bones and to treat female menopause symptoms. Recent scientific studies on Cissus Quadrangularis supplementation show significant improvement in joint/bone healing and reduction in joint inflammation and pain.
Interestingly, Cissus Quadrangularis is showing other potential health benefits related to inflammation and blood sugar levels in very recent scientific studies.
- Cissus Quadrangularis supplementation resulted in reduced blood sugar and improved insulin levels. Also, obese individuals supplementing with Cissus Quadrangularis showed increased reduction in body fat when compared to a placebo group.
- Cissus Quadrangularis supplementation produces significant total-body anti-inflammatory and pain relieving activity.
Serving Size: 2.5 g
Ingredients: Ultra-High Purity Cissus Quadrangularis
Other Ingredients: NONE
Directions for daily use: Mix 1/2 (2.5 g) Scoop With Your Favorite Drink
Published Research References Supporting the Ingredients in HEAL
- “Effect of Majja Basti (therapeutic enema) and Asthi Shrinkhala (Cissus quadrangularis) in the management of Osteoporosis (Asthi-Majjakshaya).”, Ayu., (2012) 33(1): 110–11
- “Safety assessment of Cissus quadrangularis extract (CQR-300): subchronic toxicity and mutagenicity studies.”, Food Chem. Toxicol., (2011) 49(12):3343-57
- “Cissus quadrangularis stem alleviates insulin resistance, oxidative injury and fatty liver disease in rats fed high fat plus fructose diet.”, Food Chem. Toxicol., (2010) 48(8-9):2021-9
- “The use of a Cissus quadrangularis formulation in the management of weight loss and metabolic syndrome.”, Lipids in Health and Disease, (2006) 5:24
- “Clinical evaluation of cissus quadrangularis and moringa oleifera and osteoseal as osteogenic agents in mandibular fracture.”, Natl. J. Maxillofac. Surg., (2011) 2(2):132-6
- “Evaluation of Cissus quadrangularis extracts as an inhibitor of COX, 5-LOX, and proinflammatory mediators.”, J. Ethnopharmacol., (2012) 141(3):989-96